Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!!...No? Well better late than never I say.


    Well first post of the New Year. I decided on starting completely over and blog about what I know. I know a lot really...well about the entertainment world mostly. No I don't mean Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian entertainment world. I could care less about who is dating whom or who has a sex tape out now. I also really don't care who is wearing what where! I mean the good stuff: TV, Movies, Music and even Books.
     Once I finally finish homework, working my full time job and seeing family I seem to fit one or the other of these four magical things in for some one on one time. I am what you would call a DVR addict, I would be lost without mine, it is my saving grace. I watch all kinds of shows…no really I mean it. For example here is my DVR to do list: SYFY Channel's Sanctuary, Haven, Ghost Hunters, CBS Shows like Hawaii Five 0, then move on to the Big Bang Theory, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Hot in Cleveland, Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Pretty Little Liars. Ok so my list could drag on forever. 
     Point is I watch a lot of TV shows and movies, but once in awhile I do get burned out on those and I can read a 400-page book in two days. Yea two days, that’s how big of a nerd I am. Ok well enough about that, the real reason for this blog is to possibly help you, the reader, in making watching decisions of your own. I am a sarcastic talker and I love to talk about what I love so what not write it all down and share it with all of you. Now the tricky part, keep you coming back. 
     So I ask if you don’t see a TV show, movie, favorite band or books of yours on here with my own wonderful opinions attached to it fill me in. I want to explore new things from you, the best way for all of us to get to know the greatness out there is for us to share it with one another. Each day or every other day, OK I will try my very best dang it to blog about something that I had just watched. 
     Forewarning though I do not follow the same schedule as the shows. I could possibly be a couple or more days behind, so please don’t yell or get mad. I do my best, I only hope to give you and insight of different shows, movies, books or music you have not had a chance to enjoy. Even better if you already enjoy what I am writing about for that day, maybe my post will give you some more insight to it. I mean getting someone else’s opinion on something is not all that bad; it sort of opens your eyes to something you missed. 

Ok now here we go…so take a seat…let’s talk!

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment