Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Take a look...New Movie The Hunger Games

     Ok so I know I wrote about the first book a little while back, but I wanted to share with you some good news! If you are a die hard fan like I am then you will be please to know that the trilogy The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is being made into a four part movie series. The first of the four movies hits theaters March 23, 2012 and is suppose to be the next new series sensation. Many are putting it up against Twilight and Harry Potter, I have some beef with this. Twilight is about vampires and werewolves, Harry Potter is about wizards and magic, I'm sorry but neither of these two compare to the Sci-Fi read of this trilogy how can they be put up against each other? Now I will be one to admit I have never been a Sci-Fi fanatic like I stated in a previous post but something about this series just reached out and held on to me. Here are some stills from the first installment for you to wet your eyes with, because come on, who isn't cuter to look at then Peeta Mellark played by Josh Hutcherson, Gale Hawthorne played by Liam Hemsworth and Katniss Everdeen played by the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence?







Now feast your eyes on the official movie trailer, I know I am probably crazy but when I love a book or series and it becomes a movie I just get giddy like a little school girl! I love to see creativity and imagination come together to produce great work. I can only hope to join in on the fun soon! 



So Take a Seat...Let's Watch!

Tarah






2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog. It is so informative and I love the visuals you use and even the layout of your blog is great. I can see you did take some from the Johnny Cupcakes interview but I think it was already on track..

    Great Job and Keep up the good work,

    Aaric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaric,

    Thank you for the kind words. I truly do have a passion for film, TV, music and books. I figured since I am a funny sarcastic talker I would give it a whirl! Thanks again, hope you come back!

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete