Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

It started all with a BIG BANG...The Big Bang Theory!

     So let me start off by saying I am so very sorry it has been a while since I have written. Life has taken some twists and turns for me lately, family issues, school issues and car issues. The good news though is that family issues will always be around, school issues have been worked out for now and the car issues have resulted in me trading in my truck that I had for 11 years, 150,000 miles and many great memories. I have gotten myself a brand new 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback and she is red just like my truck, I even cried when I closed her door for the last time. Well enough of my sappy life let's move on.

The Big Bang Theory

     The show is centered on five characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech); Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense. Three other supporting characters have also been promoted to starring roles: Leslie Winkle, a physicist colleague at Caltech and, at different times, a lover of both Leonard and Howard; Bernadette Rostenkowski, Howard's soon to be wife, who is a microbiologist and part-time waitress alongside Penny; and Amy Farrah Fowler, a neurobiologist who joins the group after being matched to Sheldon on a dating website.

The Cast of The Big Bang Theory


Leonard Hofstadter played by Johnny Galecki

Sheldon Cooper played by Jim Parsons

Penny played by Kaley Cuoco

Howard Wolowitz played by Simon Helberg

Rajesh Koothrappal played by Kunal Nayyar

Bernadette Rostenkowski played by Melissa Rauch

Amy Farrah Fowler played by Mayim Bialik

     This show is beyond hilarious, I unfortunately only started watching it in the last year, but I have managed to catch reruns that air on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. The actors that were selected to play each character are amazing, they portray each one greatly. If you are one who likes to laugh then take a look at The Big Bang Theory, you are sure to find your own inner Sheldon Cooper. You can catch The Big Bang Theory Thursday night on CBS at 9:00 PM ET/PT and on TBS Tuesday night from 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM ET/PT, Wednesday nights at 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM ET/PT and Thursday nights at 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM ET/PT.

BOZINGA!

Take A Seat...Let's Watch

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment